Privacy of visitors to our website, and that includes you, is really important to us and we are committed to protecting it.
The owner of the website and the Administrator of Personal data is WOLFTEN Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Wrocław, Poland, ul. Buforowa 125, 52-131 Wrocław registered in the Register of Businesses of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register KRS number 0000604080 NIP PL8942937188 REGON 020722350
The Data Administrator protects users’ personal data from sharing it to unauthorized third parties, and from their treatment in violation of applicable laws.
Our Website utilizes the Cookies technology. The user, by using the website consents to applying cookies, which are used to make the website work properly and to match it functionality to individual needs.
Cookies are small pieces of data, used by Administrator to ensure a consistent and efficient service for visitors to the website. They may also serve content or provide analytical purposes on the website to enhance overall user experience.
Cookies are used for the following functions:
- tailoring the content to the users’ preferences;
- creation and analysis of page view activity data, in order to better monitor and understand browsing behavior;
- remembering information or website individual settings;
- ability to answer questions and comments provided by contact form;
- any other reason, allowed by the law and in relation with sent requests.
How we process the personal data
Any personal information provided by the user through the contact form is voluntary, however such information may be necessary for the specific purpose for which the data were supplied.
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we inform that all personal data provided through the website will be processed with the following in mind:
- Administrator of Personal Data is WOLFTEN Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Wrocław, Poland, ul. Buforowa 125, 52-131.
- Recipients of the mentioned personal data are: owner/administrator of the website, their employees and co-workers. The personal data may be also transferred to the third parties and entities providing services to the Administrator, in particular entities providing IT, HR, accounting and legal services and support.
- Personal data will be stored until withdrawn by the person the data is related to.
- The user has the right to view, delete or rectify the data, or limit the way they are processed and the right to transfer the data to another administrator. Additionally, the user has the right to file a rejection or withdrawal request in case the user does not agree to processing the personal data, in accordance with the mandatory rules of law.
- To make a use of the rights stipulated above, please contact the Representative appointed by the Administrator with the appropriate notification in electronic form to [email protected].
- The user also has the right to appeal to the National Data Protection Authority, in case he or she believes his personal data are being processed in a way that violates the legal provisions in force.